Cosmetic dental veneers are specialized thin pieces of art. They are customized to allow your best smile to come forward. A beautiful smile is the first thing noticed by a person you first meet. In fact, research has consistently shown that people with beautiful smile are actually more confident and present themselves with more assertiveness. You may ask how this can be possible for you to have a beautiful smile if your teeth are:
Many of our patients who are from the Sterling Heights, Shelby Township, Clinton Township and Macomb area have chosen to make the investment in themselves with a smile make over. Porcelain Dental Veneers are a very durable and conservative way to improve your smile in less than one month.
You may ask how do you choose a cosmetic dentist to create this work of art on your teeth? these may be concerns and questions you may have when choosing the dentist and dental office:
- I believe it is critical for the asthetic dentist to display what they have been able to do with previous patients and have testimonies to prove what they have done on others can be done on you.
- The confidence you have in your dentist is a very important factor when choosing a cosmetic dentist.
- The dental laboratory should be located in the United States and should have a great working relationship with the dentist to create beauiful smiles.
- The use of technology is an important aspect that helps to enhance the quality of treatment. Is the cosmetic dentist taking advantage of the digital photography, imaging, etc?
- What is the warantee given by the dentist and will they stand up to their cosmetic dentistry?
- Is the dentist willing to give you guidance in visualizing the outcome of your treatment even before it is started?
The answer is Dr. Robert Antolak, The gentle dentist located in Shelby Twp, MI. Call their office at (586)247-3500