I often have patients who present with a very dry mouth and this can lead to many different problems including dental decay, periodontal disease, mouth breathing, mouth sores in the soft tissues from yeast infections and even snoring. When I ask them if they have a whole house humidifier to increase the moisture in the air they say “YES”. This is often not enough moisture in the air to humidify and help with the dry mouth. I will most likely recommend a small humidifier to be placed in the bedroom and turn it on when and where they sleep. The increased humidity not only increases the efficiency of your furnace but it also can help with the dry mouth. If you suffer from the struggles of having a dry mouth this simple solution could be “What the Doctor Ordered”.
- Cosmetic and Bite Enhancement – Patient Testimonial
- 6 Month Smiles Clear Aligners in Shelby Township, Michigan
- Toothbrush and Oral Hygiene Instruction at The Gentle Dentist in Shelby Township, MI
- Dental Health Improvement Through Dental Flossing
- Auto Accident Victim Restored Missing Teeth with Dental Implants