Dental implants are needed for Broken teeth that can’t be repaired, missing teeth, loose dentures, and even if you are tired of that irritating hole in the front of your mouth. Dr Robert Antolak, The Gentle Dentist located in Shelby Township, Macomb County Michigan shows in this video how a tooth that had a root canal needed to be removed and have a dental implant placed. This procedure took about 1 hour and was done with just numbing. Failed root canals are a common reason why dental implants are needed. They prevent the need to grind down adjacent teeth because they replace only the missing tooth. This video goes from start to finish and does contain some bleeding. If you are looking to have an dental implant placed then you must consider Dr. Antolak and his professional staff.
- Cosmetic and Bite Enhancement – Patient Testimonial
- 6 Month Smiles Clear Aligners in Shelby Township, Michigan
- Toothbrush and Oral Hygiene Instruction at The Gentle Dentist in Shelby Township, MI
- Dental Health Improvement Through Dental Flossing
- Auto Accident Victim Restored Missing Teeth with Dental Implants