A smile makeover is taking an average smile and making it a terrific smile by using modern cosmetic dentistry techniques. An appealing smile has four characteristics:
- The teeth are white, not yellow or discolored
- the top teeth show when giving a full smile, but only a little bit of the gums show during the smile
- There are no spaces between the teeth.
- The teeth are straight
During the examination process at our Shelby twp. office we will:
- take a complete set of digital x-rays including panorex
- take a series of Digital Photographs including a few portrait pictures
- Review the health history, chief complaint, expectations about what the patient wants and desires
- Comprehensive examination which includes checking for cavities, periodontal disease, oral cancer, broken teeth, the bite including assessment of the TMJ (jaw joint)
- discussion on what the findings are and a treatment plan on future treatment.
- discussion about the fees and financial options which includes interest free financing through Care Credit.
By reviewing the photos taken it becomes obvious what is both good and what can be improved upon. The computer monitor gives us a great tool to see what the possibilities are. In fact, we can email out a before photo and have it accurately modified to give you the patient a good idea of what your smile would look like after treatment was performed.
Here is a list of the different procedures that can enhance your smile:
- Teeth whitening
- Cosmetic Veneers
- Gum recontouring to eliminate a gummy smile
For a free consultation about the different options are you can call our office in Shelby Township at (586)247-3500. We service the Washington Twp, Rochester Hills, Sterling Heights, Troy areas of Michigan.