Michigan Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Antolak creates beautiful smiles in his Shelby Township, Macomb County office. Because he is www.TheGentleDentist.com the dental treatment is done in a very gentle way.
Smile makeovers are a general term coined by the cosmetic dentistry industry. Basically there are items that make a smile attractive. These include the following:
- Teeth are white not stained
- with a full smile the upper lip shows all except the very end of the tooth crown. The gum tissue between the teeth just show.
- the mid line between the two front teeth is vertical straight up and down.
- the mid line falls in the exact center of the face. “Cupids bow” where the right and left part of the upper lip meets symetrical with the midline of the teeth.
- when smiling the bottom of the upper back teeth follows the lower lip line.
- You should be able to see almost all of the teeth when smiling. This is assuming if the teeth are all lined up together.
- The teeth should not have spaces between them or overlap each other
This picture shows an ideal smile and has all of the atributes mentioned above.
If you would like an attractive smile it is very possible at The Gentle Dentist in Shelby Township, Michigan. Dr. Antolak accomplishes this first by interviewing the patient determining exactly what they want. Then by using digital photos, plastic bonding material the ideal smile can be mocked up.
When the patient likes the appearance then duplicate impressions are made of the teeth and a combination of:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain Crowns
Can be used to achieve the smile of your dreams.
Dr. Antolak has over 22 years of experience as a Michigan Cosmetic Dentist and has created many beautiful smiles. You can view the before and after smiles at https://thegentledentist.com/beautiful_smile_gallery.htm. For a free cosmetic consultation please call them at (586)247-3500.